How to resolve the Norton Security “Scan Error” or “At Risk” Messages on Mac Devices?
Norton is one of the well-known providers of the online security solutions that have been showing their dedication towards the protection of its users’ protection against the online threats. Norton has designed a number of antivirus products for its users executing their devices on variant platforms like Android, Mac, iOS, and Windows. Some of the popular products designed by the company include the products like Norton Mobile Security, Norton Security, and many more.
Sometimes the users may face some common error messages while utilizing the scanning feature of the Norton Setup or the Norton Security on the Mac devices. Some common Norton Security error messages displayed on the screen includes the error messages like “Scan Error” and “At Risk”. Thus, to make an ease for the users, we have come up with the simplest method of resolving the Norton Setup error messages quickly and easily. For getting the any of the Norton Setup on the device, the users may access the link as: Norton.com/Setup.
Steps for resolving the Norton Security “Scan Error” or “At Risk” Error messages:
By following the stepwise procedure detailed below, the users could easily resolve the Norton Setup “Scan Error” or “At Risk” error messages, easily:
Execute the Norton Setup Live Update:
- Launch the Apple menu bar on the Mac device, followed by clicking the “Go” option
- And then, choose the “Applications” option from the “Go” sub menu.
- The “Application” window will be displayed on the Mac device displaying the entire applications installed on it.
- Here, choose the “Norton Security” application, by double-clicking on it.
- The “Norton Setup” main window will get appears on the screen.
- Now, click the Norton Setup “LiveUpdate”.
(Please Note: The users may also get the updates of the Norton Setup on their Mac devices by signing into the Norton Account from the link as: Norton.com/Setup, followed by tapping the “Update” button displayed in front of the subscribed Norton Setup.)
- Execute the “LiveUpdate” until no further updates of the Norton Setup are available for the installed Norton Setup.
- Once the Norton Setup Live Update gets completed on the device, exit all the programs being running on the Mac device, followed by restarting it.
Thus, the Norton Setup Error Message will get easily resolved and can be used for executing the real time scanning feature on the device for keeping the Mac protected against the online threats.