Norton Account refers to an online account required by the user for storing the details about the subscribed Norton setups by them, along with the corresponding Norton Activation key needed by the users for successful activation of the Norton product. Apart from storing the details about the Norton Setup subscription, the Norton.com/myaccount also manages the details in systematic formats.
The Norton users may also utilize the Norton Account for purchasing the new subscription of the Norton Setup products to their device. The Norton Setup being purchased through method is of the latest version having installed with all the latest updates.
Steps for the creation of the Norton Account:
By following the procedural method mentioned below, the users could easily create their Norton Account by accessing the official link of Norton.com/Myaccount. The steps are as follows:
1. Make an access to the official link of the Norton My Account i.e. Norton.com/MyAccount through the web browser like Safari or Mozilla Firefox depending upon the device being used by them.
2. On the main page, tap the “Sign in” option displayed at the upper rightmost corner of the main window.
3. And then, two different panels will be displayed on the screen. They are as follows:
- Sign in panel: Here, the users may sign in to their existing Norton Account using its credentials like username and password.
- Create an account: Here, the users may fill the account creation form with all the required details.
4. For creating the new Norton Account, jump to the “Create Account” panel.
5. Followed by filling the required details within the account creation form like email address, password, username and so on.
6. At last, mark the checkbox displayed in front of the “Email me product updates, offers and security newsletters” to get the email notification regarding the regular updates of the Norton Setup launched by the Symantec corporations to the users’ Norton Account.
7. After this, click the “Create account” button. Thus, the users’ Norton Account will be created successfully.
Steps to Sign in and Sign out of the Norton Account:
Follow the below mentioned stepwise procedure for signing in or signing out of the Norton Account,
1. Again move to the Norton Account link of Norton.com/MyAccount, followed by clicking the “Sign in” option displayed at the top corner of the page.
2. Among the two panels being displayed on the screen, stay on the “Sign in” panel”
3. And then, enter the credentials associated with the Norton Account like username, password within the corresponding fields.
4. At last, tap the “Sign In” button.
5. Thus, the users will be successfully signed in to their Norton Account.
6. For signing out of the Norton Account, the users need to follow the steps mentioned below, in the same order as it has been mentioned:
- Select the username of the Norton Account by single clicking on it.
- A small dialog window will appear to the screen. From this window, click the “Log out” option.
- Thus, the users will be successfully logged out of their Norton Account and the Norton Sign in page will b displayed on the screen.
(Important Note: For resolving any of the issues or errors being faced by the users while performing the above mentioned procedures of Norton Account creation, signing in and signing out of the account, the users may call the Norton Customer Support, toll-free.)